Monday, February 13, 2012

Go shawty, ish your birthday.





February is birthday month in my family. 
Mom, sister, niece, brother-in-law, wheww.... 
  That's a lot o' birthdays!
My sweet niece celebrated her 2nd birthday 
on Thursday so my family had a little get together 
of pizza and cupcakes. 
She is so fun and I can't wait {actually I can wait, stay little forever Kinley!}
to see the little girl she grows up to be! I found some baby pictures of her
when she was itty bitty.

Isn't she the cutest? 


I made cupcakes I found from the Three Many Cooks website. They were scrumptious and you can find the recipe here ! These ladies know how to cook so check out their website for pretty amazing food finds!











































My mom is a Valentine's Day baby so we surprised her
 with a family dinner party on Friday night in Little Rock. 
My aunt made fantastic food and set up a beautiful dining room don't you think?




















































  So that's two birthdays down,
two more to go.

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. Meg, I love your photography! I want to see more :)
    I gave you a "Versatile Blogger Award" on my blog, check it out tomorrow
    xx

    ReplyDelete