Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No, I have not been kidnapped or murdered, just unemployed.



The title really says it all. 
 I am  u  n  e  m  p  l  o  y  e  d  ya'll. And it really stinks. 
But I absolutely love D.C. 
I thought I was going to blog more when I got here 
but I've just been so busy! 
I cannot believe ❷ months have flown by {and two months of no blogging! }
May I add that meeting new people, eating good food, seeing/doing fun things, IS a lot of work.  :) 


But let me be clear that job hunting is hard work too.
Not that you didn't know that already,
But it has put a lot of things into perspective for me. 
I've always known that finding your 
dream career in a first job is a somewhat implausible 
fascination; however, 
(I hope I'm not the only one when I say this) 
I thought maybe, just MAYBE, it'll happen for me. 
I've realized that people really do want to help you 
and I'm truly grateful for every new face I meet & the
kind words that they say and help they give. I have an 
amazing opportunity right now and I don't want to regret
not giving it my all.  
So.....
Thoughts, prayers, positive energy, wisdom or anything else
 for me,my job search and my life's direction are extremely appreciated.


Come back tomorrow to see the adventures I went on today!

meg 

2 comments:

  1. i like to think of it as 'funemployed' but that's just me. MISH YOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what i am going to tell everyone now... might be the greatest thing i have ever heard! miss you more!

    ReplyDelete