Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So the tragedy of all tragedies has finally happened.... My MacBook has stopped working. I can hear all of you gasp as you read this and I thank you for your concern. I'm hoping all is not lost and I will be able to revive it, and if not at least maybe my hard drive isn't gone because I NEED all my precious pictures of my sweet baby nieces. And if not, I will go into a deep dark depression.
Maybe I'm already there since I have been pinning rooms with dark wall colors. I know this might sound cray,but I kind of want to paint a wall (in my new room! Oh yeah, I found a place to live! Yay!) black. You heard me. It looks awesome in my head but I don't want it to look depressing and i really don't want these new girls that I'll be living with to think I'm a goth, twilight freak. How cute is this room below?

Love it. But the room I'll be staying in is a little small so I don't want it to shrink even more. What do y'all think of small rooms with dark wall colors? Any decorating tips? Have a good weekend!

-Meg

Oh yeah, I posted this blogpost from my iPhone with the blogger app, which I can't do some things like change font, color, etc. but very convenient in sad times like these!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it starts working soon . . .

    I'm hosting a giveaway - would love for you to enter!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheribundi-tart-cherry-juice-review.html

    ReplyDelete