Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Not having a computer has been TORTURE. However, the greatest man alive was able to get all my information off my hard drive, so I'm beyond happy with that. Bless you Joe. If anyone knows where to send your Macbook or know of a place/person/thing that could fix it pahleeeese let me know! 

 I've missed bloggin', and with the huge fanbase I've acquired I'm sure y'all miss me too. J to the K. 

I'm currently updating my blog picture as the seasons have changed since the last time I've updated. So excuse the ugliness. I'm going to a Pumpkin Carving party tonight and then going to a friends to watch American Horror Story. Crazy excited about both of these things! 

 Tomorrow I'm going to try and update with some things that have happened over the last 3 months (Good Gracious!) although I'm not promising anything. Still, check back tomorrow. 


- Meg 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! Hope you are enjoying your Fall - I can't imagine what I would do if my Mac baby died... so I hope yours gets the TLC it needs ASAP!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete