Thursday, May 17, 2012

Advice from a 3 year old































So my niece, Chloe, is a funny little girl. The things that kids say and do amaze me.
I don't know when she started saying this, but when she knew she was about to get in trouble
she would kind of put her hands up, look up at you, and say, "It'll be alright."


And for some reason, that cracks.me.up. 
It was like she was reassuring you that what 
she was doing wasn't so bad and that there are
worse things in the world that could happen.
And you know what? It is so true. Can I get an 
Amen?! 
When I start to get upset/stressed/angry/confused/or 
any other emotion/feeling that I don't like, 
I stop, breathe, and say, "It'll be alright."

So I've kind of taken this on as a life motto
(and I love that I learned it from a 3 year old!) 
Be my guest to take it as well!


The picture above is from Lake Ouachita in Hot Springs, 
my hometown, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE nothing more
than to be on the lake, with my family AND/OR besties 
and be eating crawfish and drinking a cold beer. 
How ah-mazing does that sound? Pretty darn good, i know. 


I hope everyone has had a fantastic week so far and be sure to check out tomorrow's
post! 



meg
  

2 comments: