Friday, December 16, 2011

Hooray!

I can not believe it is Friday already, this week has flown by and that is ok with me because I'm totes excited for this weekend. 


First off, I'd like to give a shout out to my first follower. Hey, it's cool that we've known each other since kindergarten. 


Bess Frans

At least someone is reading this. I appreciate you. 

Back to this weekend. Tomorrow I will be attending a musical treat.
I am in love with Phil Wickham's music and he is by far one of my favorite musicians.
  Papa don (mi padre) and I will be going to see Phil &
 Shane and Shane tomorrow night. Super excited. So that's the plan. 
My lovely first follower suggested that I start doing link-ups so I can make some friends in the bloggy world. Once I figure out how to do that I will be all over it. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

now i know everyone and their mother and their mother's mother has done a cover of this song, but i just gotta share him... see you tomorrow phil! 


   

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I like him! And he's super cute. Haha, I'll have to look up more stuff!

    ReplyDelete