Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snug as a bug in a rug... i wish..

Being a procrastinator sucks.....
Thankfully this time, I didn't stick to my ole' usual ways. My senior paper is what's keeping me back from being 'officially' graduated from the University of Arkansas... after this paper I will really feel like this...



Sorry I went with the ultra large picture, just had to showcase how exciting this is. It took me a longer than usual time to graduate and hey that's A-OK. Things don't always go according to plan, I'm grateful they didn't, you learn. 

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. 
Write that down. 

So, I've got just a couple more days to get last minute stuff done, and make corrections. I'm hoping I haven't left out any major paragraphs or messed up on citation. Plagiarism is a bitch.

And so is being sick. I've got the sniffles and whatever else gross stuff is going around. Pam and I have been on the same couch sneezing and coughing and being gross... (Pam is my mother, fyi,) 

So I made some hot chocolate and just gonna suck it up and do what I gotta do. 


                  
                                      
I've gotta go make more now, it's been devoured in writing this post. Have a fantastic weekend, blogland! 

1 comment: