Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the freakin weekend baby



Hope everyone in bloggy world had a fabulous weekend! I went on up to Fayetteville to visit some friends and treat myself for finishing my paper... 

Thursday night I went to Georges to see Here Come the Mummies..  
Best funk jazz band evahhh!
Go add them to your Pandora station and enjoy! 
Planning to go to Fay-town this weekend worked out perfectly because on Saturday I was able to volunteer with NWA Help Portrait. It's the most creative way of giving back to individuals and/or families in need and so so glad to be a part of it again this year. I only wish it took place more than once a year! I think it's a really cool opportunity for photographers so if you are interested go check out what it's about at, http://help-portrait.com/

I had so much fun being with such great company and hopefully it won't be too long before I return. Check out my adventures below! 
Now that's a show eh?

Good friends are awesome. Good friends that can cook yummy delicious meals, even better!!! 
While I do not have a picture of that delicious meal, I do have some pictures of the good friends... AND the card game that makes the loser wear a box on their head and do whatever people tell them to do. 



and then a dance party of course.

Went to dinner with some friends and had to get our picture in front of the bad A christmas tree at Hunan Manor. 

I was going to add more pictures but it just takes too dang long. 

BUT I did want to share this one last photo on my drive home, I thought it was really beautiful. God sure did give me a good view for my 3 1/2 hour drive. 




1 comment:

  1. love it...even though those mummies scare the shit out of me. love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete