Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Update.

What a great weekend I had... You wanna know all about it? Sure thing.
Phil Wickham was ah-mazing. What a great way to do some praise and worship and remember the reason for the season. Plus, it was so much fun to have gone with this guy...
 Me and Papa Don

I am so blessed to have a father who encourages 
me in my spiritual growth, and I love that he loves the same music as me! He's pretty rad. 
I didn't get many pics at the concert. Unfortunate, i know. But here are just a couple... 
 I wasn't kidding when I said 'not that many pictures' .
Friday night I got crafty and made snowflakes... Seriously, that's what I did with my Friday evening and in no way am I ashamed. 
My first attempt at a snowflake. Nailed it. 

Snowflakes are tricky yall! So I did some pinteresting and found out how to make the perfect snowflake( don't argue with me, these are perfect.) 


I saw magazine snowflakes and thought these would be a cool way to recycle material I already had and plus they bring in a little color! Hope you enjoy, whoever 'you' are.  

2 comments:

  1. Meg-lit, you are too cute! I can't wait to follow you on your journey :)
    P.S. those snowflakes rock!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit, skinny legs! miss you

    ReplyDelete